Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al Barnhouse
~Weaver Of Tales~
Al Barnhouse

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated: NEVER~!
Quirked :

Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] Empty
PostSubject: Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]   Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Index:
Character App
1: Crossing Over

Name: CROSSING OVER

Limit Break Level (1-4): Level 1

Description:

When Al Barnhouse has been badly beaten or wounded, the runic scars on his body will emanate with bright violet light and he will disappear from the realm of the living altogether. Much like his other illusions he is not able to cause any physical harm while in this "form". He can however amplify the effects of his illusions in the realm of the living or simply use the amount of time he has in this "form" to escape from whatever danger he may be in; passing through walls, floating around, glowing eyes, being creepy, etc. He, in essence, becomes one of his own illusions.

This ability must be channeled.

Weakness:

Fatigue, mortal wounding, the channeling of the ability is interupted, the opponent can also cross between realms, ability "times out".

Range:

The immediate range of the limit break is 50ft, illusions cast while in this form have their range doubled and gain 25% more effectiveness. If Al Barnhouse chooses to use this ability to escape he can only remain in this form for 1-2 minutes before fatigue sets in.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]   Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Hahahaha XD this is so you bro~! Saotome final Attack XD Welp i got no beef with this so long as in official arena battles you don't use this to run away lol agree to these terms and were cool
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]   Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Upon agreement that this shall not be abused in Arena battles this is

Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]   Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al Barnhouse [Limit Breaks 1]
Page 1 of 1