Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  AnsgarWordcount-2

Cross [Limit Breaks 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  Empty
PostSubject: Cross [Limit Breaks 1]    Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 am

Index:
Character App
1. Corrupt Guardian: Hercules

Name: Corrupt Guardian: Hercules 
Limit Break Level (1-4): level 1
Description: Cross summons Hercules, the bezerker. He is about 8 feet tall and has the muscles the size of most peoples head. He has one glowing red eye, and one pitch black eye. Hercules has the strength of practically 10 men, but can only be summons when  Cross has been struck 2 times. Hercules has a giant club witch is about 5 feet long and weighs just over 100 pounds.
Hercules:

Weakness: He is very slow. He can only walk at speeds of up to 8 miles an hour, making his attacks fairly easy to dodge. He can stay in battle for up to 10 posts (unless this is shortened by 12 trials) And a 6 post cool down (8 if 12 trials is the cause for his leave) Also, Hercules is not very smart. Menaing he must be told what to do by Cross, so if for some reason he cant hear Cross, he will be going purely on instinct, making him do useless moves lieke confusing trees for people, and so on.
Range: he can go up to half a mile away from Cross.
------------------------Stats--------------------------------------
Strength: 12
Speed: 2
Stamina: 10
Charisma: 2
Mental Endurance: 1
Mana Source : 4
Magical Power: 3
------------------------Ability------------------------------------
Name: 12 Trials
Description: Every turn starting when activated, +1 to any two stats for each limit break Cross is entitled to This lasts for 7 posts, and at the end of the 6 posts all of the stat increases last for 1 post more post, which is when all stats dramatically go back down to there original state. 
Weakness: Strength is not effected, and at the end of the 7 posts Hercules goes away and a 8 post cool down starts. (This can not enlong Hercules stay, it will still be a max of 10 posts)
Range: personal

Last edited by Cross on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Cross [Limit Breaks 1]    Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 am

Hmm that limit break... For a level ONE ability seems a bit too good. I would be fine with this for a level four limit.

For a personal example, I tried to give me a set of +4 str/+4 speed for a level one, and it got knocked down to 2 stat boosts each. We compromised to allow it to stack if you are entitled to use level two/three/four limit breaks.

Take a look at my example https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net/t136-tobakado-limit-breaks-1?highlight=Tobakado

Remember progress is key. Ansgar promotes character development, as you be active, you earn gold. You spend gold in the shops to purchase upgrades, and make your stuff stronger! I dont mind you having this as the "Ultimate goal" Of your character. But just not starting out of the gates. I is sorry!
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Cross [Limit Breaks 1]    Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 am

edited :)
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Cross [Limit Breaks 1]    Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  Staff_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross [Limit Breaks 1]    Cross [Limit Breaks 1]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross [Limit Breaks 1]
Page 1 of 1