Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] Empty
PostSubject: Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]   Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Index:
Character App
1. Chaos Edge

Name: Chaos Edge
Description: Urabrask creates a torrent of wind around him and summons 10 stolen weapons (shields included) that operate entirely under his wind magic's control. He can maintain control over these items for 3 posts before the wind dies down. In addition, his wind based spells are doubly powerful during this 4 post period.
Weakness: Must be hit at least twice before the ability can be used.
Range: 45ft

Last edited by Kanji on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]   Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:00 pm

ok man the idea is rad dude~! and i apologize you beat me to the punch Kanji dude~! before i got the official rules up for limit breaks XD it will be a level one limit break and you will only need to be hit twice to activate it

ill post the chart here for you for quick reference.

I would tone this down a scotch as a starter limit break but i love it man XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limit Breaker ability

Like in the rpgs of old~! I'm intending to create a system to allow your character to do a burst attack after either a set amount of time/posts or taking a set amount of direct hits. A "Limit breaker" It will be a over the top self styled move suited to your character to help turn the tide in a tight situation.

I will be letting a player have 4 limit breaks in total. the 1st one will be free..the others will need to be purchased with an appropriate thread to show skill increase.

LIMIT BREAKER CHART

**For now only a non official guide shall exist to govern limit breaks we may implement a automatic one in the future.**

The 4 limit breaks will each be different in ability thus making it possible With a full limit break charge to launch one level four limit break or four level one limit breaks or two level two limit breaks or one level three and one level one and so on. HOWEVER a player will only start with one level one limit break which they can apply for at the shop i will be making a template for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a chart which will elaborate on the rules to use the limit break ability

Limit Break ] Number of hits on your character required to
Level ] Use the limit break
------------------------------------------------------------------
1 ] 2 hits ]
2 ] 4 hits ]
3 ] 6 hits ]
4 ] 8 hits ]
Please be honest and fair with this system as it will be up to you and your opponent to manage it fairly unless in official battles or a staff member is called in to make an evaluation.

After using your limit break This resets~! or the value drops down to the required level to charge again
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Kanji

Kanji

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]   Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Edited
15 weapons to 10
4 posts to 3
50 range to 45
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]   Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] Approved
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]   Kanji [Limit Breaks 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanji [Limit Breaks 1]
Page 1 of 1