Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
 -- Magic  -- AnsgarWordcount-2

-- Magic --

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

-- Magic  -- Empty
PostSubject: -- Magic --    -- Magic  -- I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

While maybe not known throughout the known world weapons in this category are most likely unique in design and have magical capabilities of a formidable quality

Abberace's Will

A dagger with equally powerful enchantments and curses placed on it. Beautiful and pleasing to the eye this gem encrusted knife will lead the wielder to great wealth. The flip side..is the bearer of this dagger is also cursed to be obsessed with money sharing the same fate of its previous wielder. It also gives the controller of this artifact the ability to lightly plant suggestions in peoples minds. A truly double edged sword.

-- Magic  -- Abberacewill
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

-- Magic  -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Magic --    -- Magic  -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

This is a relic lost to the world... I seemed to have dropped it here. https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net/t141p15-an-exile-s-path-open-no-combat-pls#514 I stopped posting that I had it... So I must have dropped it.

Name: Dwarven Control Rod
Appearance:
Spoiler:

A 5 foot rod brass rods with ancient scripture of a long lost language written into it. Made mostly of Copper, it never corrodes. Some ancient magic keeps it in pristine condition, even after being broken in two. It will grow back from the core of the head, no matter how the rest of the staff fares. The broken off part will corrode into dust almost instantly, returning the magic back to the rod.

Accented with Bronze, bolts, gears, clockwork mechanisms and a glass box near the base of the head is supported gold rods running along the base of the box. A superconductor of an electromagnet at the head of the staff. When subjected to a command. The magnet starts spinning and the core can be seen glowing out of the glass box.
Type: Rune weapon
Weapon Skill: Control over any Non-PC Golem,construct, or other artificial life forms. The number of constructs in command is equal to the wielder's Mental Endurance. It obeys to the owner's commands dumbly. No more, no less, and as literally as possible. 
Weakness: Aside from the weakness of the constructs as in terms of structure and integrity remains unique and unchanged in every case. The rod must be on person to be used, and the command must be verbal and Assertive. Again limited to subjects equal to the Mental endurance. The size of any controlled Golem or Construct individually must not exceed 343 cubic feet in all dimensions. (Thats 7 feet tall by 7 feet wide by 7 foot deep block of construct. the volume of that block may be shaped around.)
Extras: Any golem already subjected to the PC's control is not subjected to the rod's limits.

((Made By Tobakado))
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

-- Magic --
Page 1 of 1