Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Dragon Magic AnsgarWordcount-2

Dragon Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Dragon Magic Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Magic   Dragon Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 am

((Not sure how trying to create a magic set in here will be thought of but figured it was worth a shot :D))

Dragon Magic

A powerful and nearly forgotten magic used to grant the user similarities to the great creatures, or call upon them to assist them in battle. No one has seen a dragon magic user in decades and many are beginning to believe their may be none left.

-Dragons Breath
A dragon magic spell that allows the user to breath a heavy stream of flame from his mouth, the stream lasts for two posts but using it for both posts drains more of the caster mana source the flame is an easy to learn spell that allows the user to surprise the enemy with it's power.

-Dragons Claw
The users arm becomes like that of a dragons granting them nearly indestructible scales that resist heat. The claws last for three posts and are more than capable of tearing a humanoid to pieces should it be needed to be used as such this spell is more difficult to learn than Dragons Breath, but still isn't very difficult. More experienced users are able to use this spell on both arms at the same time.

-Dragons Wings
This spell for a SINGLE post allows the users to summon magical dragon wings to either help propel them forward or to catch them from a long fall. This spell is much more difficult to learn as materializing magical wings where their weren't is not an easy thing to do.

-Dragons Ward
This spell gives the user vastly increases resistance to fire, allowing them to at least survive in hottest of flames, if quite uncomfortable while people (or things) are trying to roast you for dinner. This is a very difficult spell to learn. The ward lasts two posts

-Essence of Furia
This spell allows the caster to temporarily gain fire breath, claws, wings, tail, and scales of a dragon. for a single post the user can breathe fire, cut people with claws, smash them with their tail, and fly. They're also protected thanks to the scales with act like a fire ward and armor. This spell is EXTREMELY hard to learn and use and the user must have learned all spells above this one before they may learn it.

-Call of The Dragon
The user calls out for assistance from Furia, whether or not it will be answered is the real question. If it is Furia will send a dragon down and try to torch anyone but the caller and their allies in the area. Having the gall to summon a dragon however is one thing. Being powerful enough to gain their respect is quite another. The user must be very powerful or the dragon may just turn on them instead. This spell lasts for a single post and is ONLY good as a flyby attack in situations where no other option is available. This is the most difficult spell to learn in all of the Dragon magic spell set. (This is an avatar summon you have 35 stat points to allocate when you use this ability)

Last edited by Tyrion on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Dragon Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Magic   Dragon Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 am

Magic spell sets are not set in stone, they are merely templates to help those who have a create-a-character block so to speak and cannot get to grips on making a decent character. This would mean that if someone wanted to make a draco-mage, and liked say dragons claw, but wanted it to be only a single claw for example, then they can modify it the way they would like to customize it.

Once approved things like this get added to the actual makeup of the Forum, making you safely say "Yea, I helped out the Forum!" And stuff like that. You can use this to develop cultural history, political nobility, or past history NPC's that you can use in your RP that would be a bit stronger than your typical "Cannon fodder" NPC.

This thing in a whole looks good cept for the last one, which I would have to treat as an Avatar Summon which if two of them show up it should have statistics equal to 35/2=X I would say let the player themselves distribute the stats BUT thats your call.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Dragon Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Magic   Dragon Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 am

Edited :D
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Dragon Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Magic   Dragon Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 am

Dragon Magic Staff_13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Magic   Dragon Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Magic
Page 1 of 1