Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Tyrion's Life Skills AnsgarWordcount-2

Tyrion's Life Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Life Skills Empty
PostSubject: Tyrion's Life Skills   Tyrion's Life Skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Name of Life Skill: Swordplay
Type: Combat
Life Skill Level: Beginner
Skill Description: Tyrion has trained for years with his blade and has fought many battles. Hyperion is by far his favorite weapon therefore larger sword such as it are the weapons he knows most to use.
Your Characters weak areas in the skill: Due to his lack of experience with other weapons his advantage only really applies to a Zweihander or other larger weapon

Name of Life Skill: Battle Strategy
Type: Combat
Life Skill Level: Beginner
Skill Description: Tyrion is innately skilled at battle strategy but he doesn't know why. In all actuality the reason is that he has years of experience, but due to amnesia he doesn't remember it all. His battle hardened instincts have simply helped him in his ability to read his adversaries
Your Characters weak areas in the skill: He is not very good at applying his skill to large scale battles, but in a one on one up to a five versus five situation he is very skilled at identifying either the most significant threat, or the biggest problem to him and his allies.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Tyrion's Life Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion's Life Skills   Tyrion's Life Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:20 am

Tyrion's Life Skills Staff_13
Back to top Go down

Tyrion's Life Skills
Page 1 of 1