Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Rakust [Life Skills 2] AnsgarWordcount-2

Rakust [Life Skills 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

Rakust [Life Skills 2] Empty
PostSubject: Rakust [Life Skills 2]   Rakust [Life Skills 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Index:
Character App
1. Artificing
2. Jewelcrafting

Name of Life Skill: Articifacing
Type: Craft
Life Skill Level: Beginner
Skill Description: The ability of infusing mana into a focus which is planted into an object to allow the animation of inanimate objects in a magical way. The animation turns into an artwork where the programming and commanding of the way the infused mana is transcribed into the object takes to life and performs the task bestowed and required of it. Advanced Articifacing involves golemancy and animated life constructs.
Your Characters weak areas in the skill: Rakust prefers functionality over form. So on an artistic standpoint they look ugly as hell. He lacks the abilities to transcribe mana into a focus. Only the programming of an existing focus
Extras: Being a rare skill out in the open and a closely guarded dwarven secret, it nets a considerable income.

Name of Life Skill: Jewelcrafting
Type: Craft
Life Skill Level: Beginner
Skill Description: The ability to appraise, cut, assess physical/magical properties, and maximize focus for magic or gold incomes.
Your Characters weak areas in the skill: He is uninterested. Not knowing that gems and jewels have innate magical storing capacity renders this skill useless to him. Once he learns golemancy enough to know jewels hold animation focus, he will delve into it.
Extras: Its a great monetary income.

Last edited by Tobakado on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Rakust [Life Skills 2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakust [Life Skills 2]   Rakust [Life Skills 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Rakust [Life Skills 2] Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

Rakust [Life Skills 2]
Page 1 of 1