Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
New Rules  for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades AnsgarWordcount-2

New Rules for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

New Rules  for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades Empty
PostSubject: New Rules for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades   New Rules  for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Ok I have a public announcement

i have decided from now on Missions will have to be done in Duos so NO more soloing~!

For the solo missions that have already been approved it is ok. However from this point on missions must be done in groups of 2 minimum.

I have three main reasons for this.

1. I want people to roleplay together meet people and create awesome and rad stories together. (Also you both be rewarded the full amount) it will help your friends level with you.

2. To control powerleveling ( I understand we will eventually all level but its to help prevent massive gaps in player skills. 

3.Duotechs / Triple Techs This will also help players achieve access to combo attacks with their allies much sooner. 

------------------------------------------------------------

upgrades 

For ability/weapon upgrades , new life skills , stat increase.

I also need to elaborate on this more. While i do require evidence of improving your character i do not consider a solo post acceptable it should be a finished thread or long mission which has proof of harrowing "HARDSHIP"  face a challenge :P suck at something for once if the story is long and even if you get beat down i would be far more entitled to give you the requested upgrade with a fitting thread link. Now i dont want this misunderstood as im going to be ruthless with this...no far from it ..i just don't want players copping out for quick power levels.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

New Rules for Missions / Ability/weapon upgrades
Page 1 of 1