Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
The Dragonscar Forge AnsgarWordcount-2

The Dragonscar Forge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

The Dragonscar Forge Empty
PostSubject: The Dragonscar Forge   The Dragonscar Forge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 pm

~DRAGON SCAR FORGE~

Welcome one and All Adventurer's Young and Seasoned Veteran's alike. This is the basic offerings of the Dragonscar Forge for now.. in time the prices may fluxuate a little and new items will arrive to increase your potential for epic slaughter ~! The Questing is ~Ooooonn.

Character advancement
Each stat request requires a thread link for proof of advancement. (This means several posts of decent quality with another person!)

-Stat upgrades.
1 to 2 =500 gold
2 to 3 =1000
3 to 4 =1500
4 to 5 =1800
5 to 6 =2000
6 to 7 =2500
7 to 8 =3000
8 to 9 =5000
9 to 10 =8000

(levels 11-15 will not be available for purchase and will be rewarded with just cause)

New Weapon ( Will require a thread link for just cause. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.)
3000 Gold

New Ability (Will require a thread link for just cause. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.)
3000 Gold

Upgrade ( Can upgrade 3 times maximum) + Thread link. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.

1500 Gold each time

Mount or pet
1000 Gold

Group Creation
IS FREE~!! (need two other members with thread proof of group formation
Special bonuses: none

Guild Creation
Costs 5000 gold
Requires 8 members and thread proof of group formation
Bonuses : Guild Base thread and skill and weapon for players. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.

New limit Break
To Be applied for here when bought the limit break app will go into the abilities section for evaluation and approval.
Each limit break will be stronger then the last with your final being the show stopper and your characters perpetual ace in the deck.

1st  one is Free
2nd one is 3000 Gold + upgrade thread link. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.
3rd  one is 4000 Gold + upgrade thread link. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.
4th  one is 5000 Gold + upgrade thread link. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person. This is your Final Limit Break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combo abilities with Allies and friends~!!!

Duo Tech Creation
1500 gold for both players involved in the combo with a thread link to prove the character's bond. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.

Triple Tech Creation
3000 gold per character involved and a thread link to show the bond between the three characters. And by this we mean several posts of decent quality with another person.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
travishogsed

travishogsed

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: jagan eye ability evolve    The Dragonscar Forge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm

i have the 1500 gold to evolve my jagan eye adding the telepathy to it as well. 

if you could add the ability and take the money below is the ability 

Telepathy- they ability to speak into and hear what someone is saying. he has a 30 feet range, and can only communicate with people equal to 1/2 of his mental endurance. 

link to training: https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net/t197-jagan-training#508
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
~The Clockwork Moderator~
Tobakado

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Dragonscar Forge   The Dragonscar Forge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Next time post in the shop as a reply not a new topic... Approved, I guess... With some modifications for clarity, We disagree with solo-ramps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragonscar Forge   The Dragonscar Forge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragonscar Forge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Recycling :: The Rusty General :: The Dragonscar Forge/SHOP-
Jump to: