Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yenomrah

Yenomrah

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Harrogath
Fated:
Quirked :

Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] Empty
PostSubject: Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 am

Index:
Character App
1. Friendship Bracelent

Name: Friendship Bracelet

Appearance: Ayita's friendship bracelet is hardly out of the ordinary, as it appears to just be your standard handmade bit of jewelry, which may have even been made by a beginner. The colors of the bracelet are vibrant, and if one knew that the bracelet was over twenty five years, it'd demand more respect, for while it was made by the hands of a child, this child had Elvin heritage and was talented to say the least. Aside from those details, this little trinket and prized possession of Ayita's is hardly something that could be considered a dangerous weapon.

Ayita's Bracelet:

Type: Jewelry

Weapon Skill: While this bracelet appears to be just as helpless and defenseless as the wearer who adores it, the item has a strange power over Ayita - the power of friendship. When frightened or discouraged, Ayita sometimes looks to the bracelet and remembers her friend, and the goddess Ucelle. The sight of the bracelet seems to strengthen the woman's resolve, which allows her Mental Endurance to increase by one for a three post duration. If the bracelet is taken from her while she was unwilling to release it, or is damaged and destroyed, it will cause her to unleash her first limit break without any prior damage being inflicted on her or her assistant.

Weakness: Because this bracelet is just made from regular materials, and the only thing that separates it aside from other jewelry was that it was made by a talented elf and it happens to have significant meaning to Ayita, this bracelet is just as vulnerable to damage and destruction as any other piece of string. In the event it's destroyed, Ayita cannot fix it (if it was unraveled, she could have someone just wrap it back together or save the string), which means the potential of her going into a limit break state is severely limited. After Ayita's used the bracelet to boost her capacity for Mental Endurance, she cannot use it again for another nine posts.

Extras: The young elf that had crafted this piece of jewelry for Ayita was one of the many slaves that the Galvesar family claimed ownership of. Like many others, she'd taken a liking to Ayita's kindness to creatures of all races, and presented this to her along with the promise to teach her how to make more in the future. The two friends did succeed in meeting to learn how to make bracelets together, and Ayita managed to craft her friend a single bracelet much like the one she'd been given before illness claimed her ability to do so again. The two have not seen each other since the day Ayita fell ill.

Last edited by Yenomrah on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 pm

I would like this to be rephrased to allows her to unleash limit break lvl 1 without damage // since there are 4 levels.
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Yenomrah

Yenomrah

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Harrogath
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I added that in - didn't remember that there'd be other limit breaks, as this weapon only triggers the first one without damage.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]   Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayita Galvesar [Weapons 1]
Page 1 of 1