Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Maylia [Weapons 1] AnsgarWordcount-2

Maylia [Weapons 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Maylia [Weapons 1] Empty
PostSubject: Maylia [Weapons 1]   Maylia [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 am

Index:
Character App
1. Angel Wing

Name: Angel Wing
Appearance:
Maylia [Weapons 1] Angelw10
Type: Dagger
Weapon Skill: Angel Wing will glow with angelic light when true physical danger is near, cutting through any sneaky lies one may tell to convince her they're good. If the dagger isn't glowing, it usually means the person doesn't have any intentions to hurt her physically.

Weakness:
-May really has no idea how to use the thing, she has no experience with a real weapon, only make-shift ones she's made herself in the past as a child.
-It only defends her against pursuers looking to physically harm her

Extras:The dagger was given to her by Joshua in secret so she could defend herself if ever attacked while doing her daily duties as a slave. It is one of her most treasured items but has never been used...thankfully for she doesn't like violence and she doesn't really know how to use it in a fight either. She keeps it hidden in a sheath strapped around her calf beneath her dress.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Maylia [Weapons 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maylia [Weapons 1]   Maylia [Weapons 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 pm

whoaaa XD where did i learn to enchant must've bought it with my fancy slaver monies~!! how ironic XD In the dangerous world of Ansgar that dagger will be goin off like a police siren hahahaha

Maylia [Weapons 1] Approved
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net

Maylia [Weapons 1]
Page 1 of 1