Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
The Black Knight [Abilities 2] AnsgarWordcount-2

The Black Knight [Abilities 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

The Black Knight [Abilities 2] Empty
PostSubject: The Black Knight [Abilities 2]   The Black Knight [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Index:
Character App
1. Berserker Mode
2. Hands of Corruption

Name: Berserker Mode
Description:  Upon entering battle the sheer lust of fighting causes Galebs mind to snap putting him in a frenzy. His ability to perceive friend from foe is completely diminished meaning he will attack anything in site. In this mode Galeb loses all sense making him almost immune to mind powers except for the ability to induce false images into his head. This state of mind is only entered when galeb is losing a fight or in a war.
Weakness: As stated above the biggest weakness is his ineptability to tell friend from foe making it hard to ally yourself with him. The berserker mode only last 5 posts and once it is over galebs will seem to lose conciousness and collapse on the ground taking him out of the thread.
Range: Self

Name: Hands of Corruption
Description:  In his past life galeb was a master of mostly all weapons he laid his hands on. Upon being reborn he has gained the ability to corrupt any weapon he wields making it almost indestructible but if hit with strong enough force such as a warhammer can break the corrupted weapons. This is seen when the weapon he grabs has cracks of red glowing energy coursing through it and is covered in his black smog. This can be done with almost any type of weapon he grabs and in some instances he has been seen grabbing a metal or wooden pole and turning it into a deadly weapon. He can even grab an enemies weapon in mid flight corrupting it and causing his opponent to drop the weapon as his hands are burned from the black smog.
Weakness: The corruption of a weapon can only be done with things he grabs so if it is a two handed weapon that is all that is corrupted and it he holds a weapon in each hand they are corrupted also. But it is only objects he holds in his hands and if the weapon is knocked out of his hands it loses its indestructibility.
Range: Self

Last edited by The Black Knight on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight [Abilities 2]   The Black Knight [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight [Abilities 2]   The Black Knight [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:45 pm

rock on metal man XD

The Black Knight [Abilities 2] Approved

Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight [Abilities 2]   The Black Knight [Abilities 2] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Knight [Abilities 2]
Page 1 of 1