Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Question time, dear Admins! AnsgarWordcount-2

Question time, dear Admins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Rawson

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Question time, dear Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Question time, dear Admins!   Question time, dear Admins! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:19 am

The topic names are not visible in the body of the categories, I mean in the latest topic in this subforum etc, which will make life annoying once this forum starts in full steam, making it annoying to click one small black spot without knowing what topic it is, since the same user will be posting millions of topics. And hovering on it with the mouse is also very annoying.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get to work, you lazy admins (except you, Galv, you are awesome XD)! While I enjoy seeing you guys work, hehehehehe..... *sits on a chair, puts on sunglasses and sips on cold coffee like a boss.*
Back to top Go down
Maylia

Maylia

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Question time, dear Admins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question time, dear Admins!   Question time, dear Admins! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:35 am

If I am reading this correctly, you mean there isn't a link of the latest topic beneath the name of the person? I am sure this is something Cecilia can do fairly easily, I'll talk to her or Galv about fixing that...it is a nice addition to any site. Thank you for your input
Back to top Go down

Question time, dear Admins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Recycling :: Welcome :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: