Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Junior Dorms Grade 11 AnsgarWordcount-2

Junior Dorms Grade 11

Go down 
+2
Chris Bolt
Micheal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Micheal
Ruler
Ruler
Micheal

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Both
Fated:
Quirked : Emitter

Junior Dorms Grade 11 Empty
PostSubject: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 am

The U.A. Student dorms, this is the dormitory for the first year students attending Under and Above Academy otherwise called U.A. It's a single building with three floors. On the first floor is the common area, it has two sets of stairs one on each side of the kitchen, the left side only went to the first floor, boys dorm, the right went up to the second floor, girls dorm. The girls have a slightly larger bathroom because their floor doesn't have an additional stairwell on it. The boys floor doesn't have access to the girls stairs at all. Each stairwell has fingerprint scaners at the base of the stairs so neither sex can sneak into the other sex's living area without permission from an inhabitant. It goes without saying that every night everyone is supposed to be in their own beds and anyone caught in someone elses, with or without their permision is explicitly forbidden.

Junior Dorms Grade 11 Unknown
On the first day in school the students are told their asigned room numbers and the pin to their stairwell door. Little do they know their each issued individual pins. So teachers know who goes up the stairs and when. At least they know with more accuracy, unlike the asian campus that has students live at home this campus has students from all over the country so they knew they were going to need on site campus dorms right off the bat. Residing in a small region of the Sonoran Desert, in Arizona. Here the students could blast off their abilities and train easily, they are still not allowed to use their powers on publicly owned property, however the school purchased a large portion of the surrounding desert and has set up training facilities and empty space with fences to make sure students don't accidentily use their Quirks in public areas. The facility has a road connecting it to the nearby 'city' of Willow Springs, Arizona. And several survival trips frequent the Grand Canyon, the incredibly near by national park. To allow students a chance to see how the school has raised people to protect nature and nationality. When students arrive the schools' homeroom teacher for Juniors meets them outside and leads them here, The Patriot, he is the famous hero of the states who is known for his skillful silver tongue. His quirk is called Inspire. He would remind the students, they can find their stuff in their rooms as the school organizes the transport of stuff to the school, the first day of class is defered to allow for moving in.
Back to top Go down
Chris Bolt

Chris Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Chris was on the second floor, or the first floor. First, second, it was the first one, off the ground floor, over in California it would have been the second floor. But here it's the first since it's the first one not on the ground. He settled his stuff in the room and pulled out a book and wandered around the building until he got very sad to notice he couldn't find anyway to get to the roof. He started to wander more inside the common area sitting in the single comfiest chair he could find.

Pulling out his pencil he began to sketch of the homeroom teacher that had guided him here. Dude had some sick taste in hero costumes.

Junior Dorms Grade 11 54800d619dabbb8652e853e8_553b46c3850978f4044d5e16_320

Dude was hot, he should have chosen a hero suit that showed of his cheeks. He finished the sketch in peace. He sat down and started to write his next poem so he could see how quickly he could cause snow in the desert. That would be a nice way to start school, yeah, snow. Okay poem time. He wrote it right next to the picture of the teach, inspiring it to the hero with the Quirk inspire.
"In winter the leaves fall from the branch,
The snow drifs from the heavens, pure white.
The shepards herd heads to ranch,
And winter storms cause sheep to fright,

The snow so pure and white, pristine,
Kisses the earth so soft and light,
Walking slowly in the night, Christine,
Stopping to turn and look right,

Walking past me in the night, my love,
Christine, left behind in the snowy city,
the snow, white, and pure as the dove,
charged with passions electricity.

Christine, goodbye my dear, Christine,
I leave for the snow filled future,
Holding you in my heart, crystaline,
A love that distance can't nuture."

After he finished writing his sappy poem to the imaginary love of the author named Christine he looked up and smiled to see flecks of snow falling down the length of the glass. "Bitchen', it worked. If we were at the beach this would have been a pretty bad blow out but here this is just fricken sweet!" His attitude towards the snow was pretty electric he loved the snow and coming from surfers cali it wasn't completely uncommon it was pretty rare still though.
Back to top Go down
Uriel Williams

Uriel Williams

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 am

Holy fuck, these pedestrian students were filling out the main living area. Uriel, having already filled his room having arrived the day before and was fetching breakfast in the common area kitchen stared in marvel for a moment then slamming his plate down in disgust as he walked up to the window to see snow. Who the fuck did that?! Some self-righteous twat with to much free time! The only people in the area seemed to be not paying attention yet. Studying them carefully he waited, waited for one of them to slip up. They all seemed to get excited when they saw the snow except one who looked happy about something yes but pleased in an entirely different way. He looked delighted that he managed to complete something. Perhaps he was the one who was using his quirk to cause this. Before jumping the gun, he wandered around behind the slack-jawed ruggedly handsome dolt and snuck a peek at the pad of paper, a drawing of the homeroom teacher and a poem. Damn, he was probably happy he finished his art or poetry.

Who was to blame for breaking the rules on the very first day!? As quickly as it had started the snow stopped, it seemed like a mirage a desert fantasy. Who could it have been? Oh well, he had yet to figure out who his neighbors were so he went to the listing in the living room of the dorm. He saw two names, Chris Bolt on his left, and on his right, somebody called Maximus Something or another, he got bored reading the first bit. Turning around he said, "Anyone here, Chris or Max?" To which no one instantly answered, so he assumed he was having his leg pulled or they hadn't arrived just yet. It was 6 am maybe they weren't early birds like the, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 students already here.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro Kuya

Kotaro Kuya

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 pm

"Woooahhhh! That so cooool!"

Max pressed his face against the glass of the dorm window as snow began to trickle down from the sky into the desert, the wolf ears atop his short hair twitching excitedly, as did the tail along his back. Living in Arizona for so long, snow was a very rare sight unless you ventured far north. So getting to see the specks of nearly frozen water begin to clump and cover the ground. His eyes widened and mouth hung open in a wide smile as his face pressed against the glass to feel the cold against his cheek.

"Its so cooooooooooooooooooooooooold! Wow this is great hahahah!" The young excited boy leaped so he was practically within the window itself as if to press his body against it, as if trying to bypass the glass and head straight outside. It would look quite ridiculous to anyone who noticed it, especially with the tail swinging back and forth at the bottom.

The snow however didn't fall long, though this didn't cause Max's giddiness to disappear. "Hehehehe! I wonder what Snow feels like!? I should go and see! I can tell my sisters when I see them again!" He said as he suddenly pushed himself from the window, bolting towards the door only to have it open. Almost as if it were rehearsed Max dodged the door when it was merely centimeters from slamming into his face, pressing himself against the opposite door frame as his name and Chris's were asked by this man.

"Oh hey! Did you make the Snow? Huh? Did ya?" Max asked getting his face so close to Uriel's own he could of kissed his cheek if he wished it, the ears once more twitching as that large innocent smile spread across his face and large deep brown-red orbs enveloping the young man. Due to his excitement his quirk was allowing him to move, react, and process faster than normal humans were usually capable of, making this all seem like a flash to Uriel who one moment opened a door only to have a boy with wolf ears less than a centimeter from his face.

"I've never seen Snow before! So if you made it thanks!" He shouted, pouncing the man and embracing him in a tight hug with both arms and legs before quickly dropping back to the floor and rushing past him in a joyful bound, running with his body so forward and low to the ground he almost looked like a wolf preparing to run on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Uriel Williams

Uriel Williams

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:17 am

"Holy sweet Mary mother of Christ. When did they let Speedy Gonzales in to U.A.? Or are you just a regular speed addict?" He first exclaimed then after pushing the kid back a bit added his attempt to calm himself with a meaner comment. "No I didn't make the snow I was looking for the dumbass that was using their quirk to cause the snow. We still aren't supposed to use our quirks until we are given permission, I guess you got some quirk that makes you fast or something." As he was contemplating his excitable young creature's quirk the tips of his wings began to sprout golden flames, which the longer the kid was around would grow, the same flames began at the tips of his fingers also and despite not being able to see it also began at the tips of his toes. "I mean I guess you could just be some kind of crazed drug addict but it's- do you smell something burning?" And then without so much as a moment after pretty much everyone in the room started to smell burning shoe his body completely erupted into the same golden flames and he exclaimed loudly, with great profanity, which will be omitted here. After a minute of him burning he clenched his fist and the flames went out, all that remained of his clothing was the charred remains of his boxers, barely covering his bits. Practically snarling at the boy he turned and headed for the stairs to go grab a new outfit, fortunately the school had preempted the burning of his clothing had many duplicate made for him. The entire time he walked across the common area he stifled a grumbled string of nearly inaudible curses.
Back to top Go down
Chris Bolt

Chris Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:42 am

Chis wandered over to the excited kid after the guy who was likely Uriel, fire angel, yeah that was probably him, left to change, and spoke with the younger looking person, "You like the snow, it's not going to last long, I'd have to keep working on a poem or something to keep it going, the desert is hot as fuck." He said the F-bomb casually after all the beach was a carefree place where emotive words were far more common, to a beach boy, it was just another spice word. "But you're pretty cool kid, what's your quirk? I'm Chris, my quirk is Shock-and-Awesome, bro." Casually asking rather then assuming, "Also did you make him explode into flames? If so wicked, he had been scrutinizing my work, and I guess trying to rat me out for making the snow."

Chris looked at the room assignments, they put the angel near him, and all he could think was, bugger. He turned back to the kid and waited to see if this kid was max, if that was true, it made sense why he would get distracted from the snow when he was called for. This was two pronged, maybe he could learn about this kid, and maybe though unlikely, he found a hook up for the recreational fun from this area. After all his parents had not let him pack all the fun foods, leaves, or pills he would have liked to pack for a place like this. He still had a bit in his system from the booze he had snatched on the plane here, but the down trip tomorrow would be rough. If had something to stop the headache impending that would be freaking great. Though the kid looked really innocent chances were he wasn't in his crowd normally, that said it would be wise to start networking eventually, likely this kid would get involved with everyone he crossed. Whether or not they wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Asche Hiraoka

Asche Hiraoka

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Asche had arrived early and had actually just finished settling into his new dorm as there was the sounds of students out in the hall. He was going to have to get used to this. He closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh as he sat up from lazing around on his bed.

Asche was a simplistic person, not really caring much for material. That’s why it didn’t take him long to unpack. Aside from his school uniform, he had few sets of clothes. The only other things he had were a few books, a bonsai tree he sat by his window, a few extra pens, pencils and erasers, and a small calligraphy set he used for both that and watercolor. It was a nice past time he had as a sort of stress reliever. Besides, being raised on traditional bushido code from his samurai descended family, it was one of the hobbies he actually enjoyed learning. Mastering calligraphy was mastering the spirit and the mind. With the final evaluation of how he wanted his room set, Asche nodded in satisfaction, smile spreading across his lips. During his room scan, he did notice white falling at the window. Snow? He was sure that wasn’t him causing it. He had better self-control than that. Asche found it curious as he stepped outside with his dark chestnut hair swooping in the swift gust that followed closing the door.

Asche would appear a little taller than most of the other students and a little bit more built, thanks to fight training, but no one really needed to know that. He wasn’t about to reveal any of his skills, including what his quirk was, right off the bat. For now, he just saw everyone as competition, trying to gain the reputation of being a great hero. Asche was competitive, but not in that sense. He just wanted to train his quirk harder, but hated that he was sent to UA:USA instead. Asche quipped at the thought. He understood the importance of training in versatile situations to break the limits of his quirk but… Why the hell did it have to be out here in the damn desert? He thought frustrated, making him close his eyes in an irritated squint.

At first, Asche just stood there annoyed at the thought of his parents’ decision-making, yet he also took a moment observing students that had passed him by until he heard the most excited chattering not too far from where he was. It was just down the hall. Indeed, curiosity took hold. Asche made his way down the length of the hall, which held three backmost dorms. Turning the corner, he noticed the student without pants and looked surprised for a few seconds, before stifling laughter. Is this how students are in America? He wondered. It was very likely though that a quirk had gone wrong and roasted his pants off. How unfortunate. Looking back down the hall, he found two students there talking. One had wolf ears and a tail, the other just looked normal. In fact, the one with the ears reminded Asche of Inugami back home. Well, since Asche was here already, might as well make some conversation and get to know his classmates he’d be dealing with all year. Asche approached behind the two, wolf-boy was noticeably quite shorter than he was, the other almost his height. He had his hand on his hip as he leaned to the side, hair swooping down his back and over his shoulders.

”Hello there. I couldn’t help but notice the ears and tail,” Asche started. “It reminds me of the stories about wolf spirits back home.” Asche smiled at the rather cute looking boy, before addressing them both now. “It’s nice to meet you both. I’m Asche Hiraoka.”
Back to top Go down
Millenia Falcon

Millenia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Millenia was actually pretty cleaned up for her first day in the dorms. It was one of the few days she wasn’t in the garage with her father, tinkering with his mechanics, taking them apart bits and pieces to figure out how they worked on their own. That was her favorite part of it, digging in to the functional parts. But now she was living on campus in the middle of the desert with barely any bits of metal laying around that wouldn’t collapse something. That made her feel a little miffed about the situation, but hey it’s a hero academy so she would learn a way around that right?

Anyway she was given a ton of reference books from her father for some material that she would actually benefit from. Millenia had these stacked on her desk and along the one shelf that was in her dorm, along with throwing some in her closet. Millenia pretty much had a mini library of plenty source materials to work with. She wasn’t going to get bored with these. ”Or if you find any friends.~ Ugh. Her dad’s words resounded in her mind and it made ehr cringe a little. It wasn’t that she was anti-social or introverted or anything. She just would rather absorb new ideas for her quirk in that spongey brain of hers. Millenia was just that hardworking and determined to better herself for the benefit of not only herself, but for others as well.

Millenia was sitting at her desk as she was taking all this in. She petted the leaves of the small indoor palm plant her mother grew for her, which conveniently as a species required little to no sunlight, as she peered around her room. Considering what her father had said, and with the stir of everyone outside in the halls, Millenia decided she might as well go to the common area. She enjoyed her reading best when quiet and meditative, and she was going to get none of that here at the moment. Besides, she was getting pretty hungry at that point.

Millenia left her room, not realizing her goggles were still on her head, since she left home actually. It just felt second nature she totally forgot they were on her head. Millenia headed down the stairs past other students who were just arriving and settling into their dorms. She paid them no mind as she skipped down the stairs, her hair in a loose braid so all the strands bounced by her face.

Millenia made it to the common room and headed for a snack. She grabbed an apple from the table and bit from it, leaning against the wall close to where three males stood by a window. Was that snow she was noticing outside the window? Her nose also wrinkled at a faint smell of smoke that still lingered in the air. Were students really trying to show off their quirks already? Millenia rolled her eyes at the thought and took another bite from the apple, staying in the corner observing the other students….. Ok maybe she was a little bit introverted, but there was nothing wrong with that. Time growing up in nature, you come to enjoy the quiet and self-reflection that is offered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Bolt

Chris Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Chris' mind wandered slowly from the hyperactive kid who was pretty cool as the kind of stuck up asian fellow spoke up. Glazing for a moment he just kind of drifted on his own thought wave, he did decide it would be a pretty cool idea to put on the radio for everyone to listen to, music helps people both, calm the fuck down, and perk up. He wandered over and realized, they got absolutely nothing in the way of stations out this far in the bloody desert, except for the little town nearby's one station he pulled out a flash drive from his pocket and shoved it in one of the USB slots. On the speakers popped up, "Sweet tunes" He selected random, and the surround sound system started to fill the area with an uplifting beat.

"Alright guys! Let's party! It's time for us to get settled into our new home. We are going to be sweet. Let's get this place crashing like the sick waves on long beach!" He was laughing and starting to dance to the beat as the song played and then grined with all his might at the group fussing about the snow. Hopefully music would distract them enough to forget about it and then he could go back to relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro Kuya

Kotaro Kuya

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am

Max had barely had time to register that his quirk had caused Uriel's own to spontaneously combust given he had begun to bolt towards the exit so he could roll around on whatever snow remained on the floor. In this desert it would melt all too quickly! However his attention was quickly turned from the snow towards the young man that had stepped in front of the excited speeding wolf-boy. Big innocent brown eyes looked up at Chris as he introduced hikself, as well as the name of his quirk. So this one made the Snow! A bright smile appeared on Max's face as he prepared to answer, seemingly having ignored the fact that he had accidentally burbed Uriel's clothing off.

He was interrupted though by the arrival of a rather tall young man, approaching with a gentle smile and regarding them both woth greeting and introductions. Max's tail waved ecstatically and quicker than the normal eyes could quite percieve, Max had ducked under Asche's arm only to pounce onto his back, as if attempting to piggy back him.

"Woooaahhh! Your so tall!! And you look just like those samurai in those action movies I watched at home!" Easily distracted the young Max had forgotten to introduce himself or his quirk as Chris had asked. "My mom and sisters also got ears and tails like mine! Hehe!"

Leapomg from the tall student, Max began to circle him, looking at every part of him exitedly before Chris began to play music. With a twitch of his ears Max's attention was diverted yet again, though he didnt rush to dance as one might of expected.

Rather, he noticed a girl heading downstairs. Seeing yet another new person he suddenly rushed past Asche and soon Millenia would find a small young wolf-earred boy staring up at her apple with longing and facination.

His quir's use usually drained him of energy quickly, though eating quickly fixed this. Still, with his large family, he had to share his vittles woth his beloved sisters.

Whenever he saw something yummy, he felt the need to have it. And that apple sure looked juicy. "Ahhhhh......~" gasping as he saw the juices dripping from the bites his tail was a blur behind him.
Back to top Go down
Asche Hiraoka

Asche Hiraoka

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm

As the young boy tried to pounce onto his back, Asche lurched forward and from under his robe fell a dustful of snowflakes. He watched the boy circle him, rather confused as to how his robes could be this fascinating. Then he watched him rush over to the girl who had arrived at the corner. She looked rather pretty, despite her messy appearance. He turned back to the male student he had joined, who was already starting to blast music too loud for his taste, though the tune itself was not bad at all.

”Would you look at that! I’m walking into my first school party!” Asche admitted but also tried to sound joking. He was sure that statement would sound astounding to the student, but it was the truth and he had to start conversation somehow.

~*~
Millenia turned her attention to whoever started the music very loudly. At about the same time, a very hyper wolf-boy came bounding toward her and he was already getting pretty close it nearly made her jump. He didn’t even greet her, just let his mouth hang open in a gape. She noticed he was staring at her apple. At first she stared at him rather suspiciously, taking another bite from the apple as she looked at his ears. As Millenia did, she also noticed the very fast wagging tail. Eventually, taking inh is appearance, she started to warm up and melt at the appearance of the boy.

”Hmmm…” Millenia started, taking one more bite. After that, she held the apple out in front of him. ”Would you like the rest?” She offered. Millenia could find herself another snack, the basically left out a banquet for all the students to eat from for the move-in gathering. Whether he took the apple or not, Millenia would lean back against the wall, arms crossed as she smiled.

”My name is Millenia. What’s yours?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Dorms Grade 11   Junior Dorms Grade 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior Dorms Grade 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered World :: Quirked :: Under/Above Academia-
Jump to: