Micheal
Ruler
Ruler

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Both
Fated:
Quirked : Emitter

PostSubject: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 am

Each of these rooms were exactly, perfectly, identical to each other. Since servants were spiritual beings they didn't need to rest so long as they had mana, and here in the institute they had an unlimited supply, here within these walls masters could freely use their command seals, however abuse of them was still uncommon due to servants becoming grumpy.  This but the preamble to the story of the bathroom door.

As the two, servant and master, Ruler and Head of an Organization, enter the room together after their summoning ritual in the main view room. Next step was the first rayshift for newer people it would likely cause them to be very woozy, however luckily the way he and Ruler rayshifted that would never be a problem. That said their first shift was to the first singularity and in their first ever active combat situation. Leos and Ruler hadn't actually done this he had to be cleared and of age to rayshift. The dangers of time travel are not for the weak of heart.

Moving into the room he turned towards the table and walked over to it sitting down and at first looking down between his legs. Was he nervous about it? No, he didn't think so. He looked up for morale support and saw her. Ruler, Jeanne d'Arc, Holy Maiden of France, beautiful, reserved, still dressed in her combat attire. They only had a few hours until the rayshift, he wondered what went through her mind everytime they fused into a single being.

Gregory sat in the room staring awkwardly at Ruler, who sat across from him. Why did she have to be here in his place, he understands that she doesn't need rest, so the single bed was just for him. Still, why did she have to be here? He tapped his fingers on the desk and looked at his hand, right; he was Master to this Holy Maiden. He looked around the room when he found himself lingering on her. It was then he noticed something odd. Where was the bathroom door? That fuzzy son of a-
"Ruler, where is Berserker?" Leos asked, turning he looked around the room and went to the closet to check for him. If he wasn't here then he held out his hand.  "By the power vested to me by the stigmata of the masters. Come to my side at once. Berserker, I require you!" His hand began to glow his magic circuits fired and the lights dimmed due to temporary magic drain, an effect commonly caused by the use of a command seal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Great Sage

PostSubject: Re: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 pm

The lights blinked once, and once was all that was needed for Beserker to appear behind Gregory, arms crossed over his decorated golden chainmail in disappointment as he stared down at his master. Ignoring the other presence in the room entirely, The Monkey King spoke condescendingly, “You dare command a king!? THE king that tore the heavens from the jade gardens?” Clearly, he was upset about being at the receiving end of a command that he could not resist...perhaps because he was very well aware of how exactly his story continued...yes...continued. The odd thing about the Great Sage as a Beserker was that he was summoned as if he had endured only a hundred years of his sentence and punishment. It was then that Wukong’s ire towards the gods peaked, and it would take him several hundred years after for the Great Sage to humble himself even remotely. Thus, even the thought of imagining that he would eventually become enlightened and fight for the gods made him sick to his stomach. The ending was something he scorned and would not accept...at least not now. “You are lucky I am merciful, human...despite having not prepared a suitable welcoming...and despite using that wretched magic that reminds me so much of the jingu quan...So make it quick, what is it that you need my company for?”

The entire time, he had not made eye contact with the holy maiden...perhaps because the period they came from guided their ideals in completely different directions. One, despite her punishment, was still religiously devoted to her god...and Wukong, on the other hand, could not have been more against the gods he contested. Because of this, it did not matter that she was beautiful, lithe, and physically tempting...at least not yet. Right now she was a symbol that reminded him of his fate in the journey to the west...where he was no longer the rebellious and vain creature he was right now...in Leos’ room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micheal
Ruler
Ruler

Character sheet
Fated:

PostSubject: Re: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Gregory turned to look behind him, and he stared up at the taller Monkey King who was looking down at him.  That arrogant attitude, the aggressive look, and hostile intent. He stared back defiantly looking at him. Two stubborn asses in a contest of testosterone. The first to blink loses, no one knows the rules, not even the contestants. As the two of them stand arms mirroring one another folded over their chests, neither relenting their position. The only thing that would be more powerful would be if they suddenly sprouted horns and started to slam them against one another for dominance.

Jeanne stood from her chair while the boys silently argued walked over to the fridge and pulled a peach out from the bottom drawer fruit crisper. She knew where they were because she had gone with Master to the market to pick them up in preparation for summoning Berserker. He had completely forgotten to bring them to the summoning ritual, but he had them. She pulled out a second and walked back over, but instead of sitting down she walked past the small table and next to Berserker and Master, and holding out her hands one hand each a peach in front of both of their faces. "Both of you smarten up!" She said in a frustrated tone and then she placed the peach in the matching folded arms. "I won't have my Master or fellow Servant disgrace themselves with such behavior." She becomes slightly huffy and walks away staring at two of them. Why must boys be so dumb, especially when girls are around? "Why don't we eat our peaches, go for a walk and go outside the air would do us some good. And berserker, you will, of course, help me fix the bathroom door. I wouldn't want to pee without a door." She said with a bit of blush. "You know when we rayshift masters memories and mine are combined, you wouldn't want me to experience the bodily movements without a door would you?" She said cattily.

Greg began to go beat red as she embarrassed him first with her action than with her words, he began to blush even worse as she discussed the specifics of their Demi-servant relationship. He was sure Berserker understood but still it was massively unfair to have her spell it out for the world to read. He looked at Berserker and said sheepishly, "Sorry, maybe she is right, would you like to go outside? We are at the top of a mountain in Greece with lovely weather. The trees are a beautiful sight." He was extremely repentant in his sincerity.

PostSubject: Re: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Oh, so his master did have a spine of sorts. But that didn't seem to smooth over the Monkey King's brutish posture and attitude. Instead, it seemed to make it worse. The right corner of his mouth flexed open, revealing sharp simian canines. This mortal man, daring to contest his greatness. he should have smitten him right then and there...but he didn't because Jeanne cut in between the two of them and offered them both peaches. Suddenly, Wukong's attentions flipped up towards her in curiosity, just before he reached out and snatched the fruit from her hand. Now that was more like. Beautiful girl-although still embodying the holy righteousness that he despised- bearing a suitable gift. Taking an aggressive bite out of the fruit and munching on it vigorously...Wukong eyed the holy maiden carefully and listened...that much she had earned. His master, on the other hand...had yet to deserve his respect.

While listening, however, the maiden vocalized a rather obscene visual. "Eh?!" Wukong jumped back, absolutely shocked that a woman of such gloried reputation would speak in such ways. Unlike his master, however, he was not as bashful. Returning to his mischievous ways, Wukong wandered over to the holy maiden and cooed, "Ohohoho, don't get bashful La Pucelle. For your gift, I will fix the door for you and perhaps we can then explore what else could be done behind closed doors," he took another bite of his peach, eying his master over his shoulder as he elaborated further with a seemingly unrelated note, "I could eat peaches for hours you know, holy maiden," his eyes would return to hers, implying his penchant and affinity for cunnili-...well...you get the point.

After that Wukong would displace himself from her, "Perhaps not though, you aren't capable of such feats of physical exploration. Shame really..." His eyes then glared back at Leo's...as rebellious as ever. "Well, you going to show me what's outside or not?" he expected him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micheal
Ruler
Ruler

Character sheet
Fated:

PostSubject: Re: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Leo started to cough when Berserker made a joke about eating out Ruler. He had just choked on the peach he had been presented with and was now struggling to swallow the bit he had in his mouth. With a smile, he cleared his throat and began to lead the group through the facility. Ruler was always very excited to see the faculties of the building. Always willing to walk with him, he led the two out to the Helipad on the roof where you could see the stretching forest before it fell away down the mountainside. Gregory was secretly hoping that berserker would enjoy it merely due to his monkey-like inclinations. Not sure ever what would insult his servant or what would please him, berserkers were so troublesome. Even as he thought about how annoying Berserker was, he also felt a pang of joy that he had summoned THE Monkey King. Realizing he hadn't articulated his appreciation, he turned to Berserker and said so, "Thank you for coming when I reached for you, Berserker. I genuinely believe you are the most potent servant I could have could have summoned in this war. With you by our side Ruler and I fear no evil, be it, man or god."

He wasn't always so open with his emotions, but Ruler had been coaching him to open up when he was speaking, so others understood how he felt. This type of speech still didn't come naturally to him yet. It would be hard for Gregory to talk this way before he had summoned his two faithful contractors. He hoped to speak his mind wouldn't cause him to lose face with his servant, at the same time he also wished to better bridge the connection between them, which since their summoning ritual had become a bit strained.

They had arrived on the roof at Ruler's favorite time of day, dusk, the last ribbons of light cresting the mountain's face before they vanish. Being placed in the crater made by men this spot was fashioned in a way that the sun poured over the lip at dawn and dusk which both came at a later, and earlier time then they would naturally. After having helped Master with his horrible eating habits and nearly choking on a peach, she felt vindicated to arrive with near perfect timing her upon the roof. Decidedly moving away from the boys she left them to wander to the edge of the helipad the cliff to the ground was massive. She could have easily jumped down and back up without effort but doing that would give Master a heart attack. She instead decided to observe the bug crawling on the leaf right below her vantage point. Ruler placed banner down beside her on the ledge she watched intently, both hands on the same lip of the building bracing herself. Life in every era was the same tenacious thing thriving or struggling; it always made it to the next age. Once Master has spilled his guts she picked up her banner and returned to his side, he seemed to get needy so quickly when she wasn't around.

PostSubject: Re: Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong   

Back to top Go down

Gergory/Jeanne/Wukong
Page 1 of 1