Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake AnsgarWordcount-2

Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azeizel

Azeizel

Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake Empty
PostSubject: Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake   Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Name: Darastix Ui

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Darastix Ui is a greatsword forged from the very flesh of an ancient dragon who was defeated in combat by the Dracul. Deemed a worthy adversary, said dragon was given the honor or twisted punishment, depending on your perspective, of being made into a weapon that would be used to slay its kin.The back of the blade is made from dragon scales while the blade itself is made from a dragon’s tooth. The hilt is crafted of dragon bone wrapped in the flesh of a dragon’s wing, or so it is said.

Type: Greatsword

Weapon Skill: Unlike most blades this blade is unique in that it is made from draconic body parts. These body parts when fused into the blade still acted in a similar fashion to dragons in that it can be used as a conduit for magic. Elemental and draconic magics can be cast through this blade and amplified by a factor of 10% so long as the wielder of the blade can cast the magic being propelled through it.

Weakness: In that this blade is draconic it is susceptible to draconic magics. As previously mentioned this blade was forged of a dragon and unfortunately dragons are susceptible to other dragons.

Extras:

Last edited by Azeizel on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake   Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 am

Rocking sword design dude~!

Since this is a beginner weapon i think we should tone down the amplification percentage to 10% for now. However of course this can be fixed with upgrades later on. If you cool with that i'd say this is good to go XD~!
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Azeizel

Azeizel

PostSubject: Re: Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake   Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

PostSubject: Re: Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake   Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake Galvapproval
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake   Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darastix Ui, Blade of The Scaleless Drake
Page 1 of 1