Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Eternal Chaos AnsgarWordcount-2

Eternal Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EcMember

Eternal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Chaos   Eternal Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Eternal Chaos 10neszk

This site was created as a Kingdom Hearts site. The whole Sora, Riku and Kairi thing. That is no longer the case; the site changed after a few months of running. Eternal Chaos is an RP site that will let you have a full range of characters that you can base off other existing things or make up yourself. You will RP in the worlds from Kingdom Hearts to wonderful worlds staff and user have come up with. In addition to these worlds, you have arenas, markets, and social areas. It is pretty much everything a human being would need in the real world. As you navigate through the site, you will find many different things your character can do and be able to experience within the Eternal Chaos community. Throughout the time you give to this site, you will play through your characters own story as he is thrown into the stories and plots that occur on the whole site. While you continue through this topic, you will learn all the basics you need to know before jumping headfirst into making your character. As for everything else, you'll figure out by experience. You can also ask for help from any of the members and staff.

Eternal Chaos YBCbz
Back to top Go down

Eternal Chaos
Page 1 of 1