Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Den of Evil AnsgarWordcount-2

Den of Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

The night was cold and dark as the moon hid itself from behind the clouds. A stark chill ran down Tyrions spine as he walked into the town he heard the rumors about. The people here were in fear of a problem in a nearby cave. Tyrion couldn't sit by while these people feared for their lives so he quickly traveled here to try and alleviate the problem. as he walked toward the nearby tavern for directions toward the cave he heard of and hopefully a few more details he looks around and saw people peeking out through their windows in fear.

He entered the inn and took a deep breath, someone was cooking something absolutely divine in here. He took a good look around and saw the patrons all staring at him strangely, he shrugged it off. After all if a tall man in big shiny armor with a sword as tall as he is walked in, wouldn't you stare? He took in the small details of the place, the fire going in the corner and the game of dice the men were playing for fun. A bartender was cleaning a mug behind a corner and Tyrion decided to start with him.

He walked up to the man and took a deep breath "An order of whatever smells so good my friend, and please, some details about this cave I've been hearing about as well." Tyrion said as the man simply sighed and nodded as he went back to the kitchen. He came out a minute later with a steaming bowl of stew and set it in front of him. "The cave is about a mile north of town, there are terrible sounds coming from it and most travelers end up dead if they go out at night. A few of our towns man went to try and solve the problem but only one made it back. He was covered is horrendous wounds, some of them looking like they were bitten in. He told of undead creatures stalking the caves and a mad cackling toward the back of the cave. Someone is in their and everyone thinks they'll soon attack the town if they're not stopped soon." He said Tyrion ate his stew.

Tyrion nodded his head at the information and knew he should end this problem tonight. -I should quell this problem tonight so that these people can breathe easier. I hope I'm enough for it though.- He thought a he finished the stew and stood. "I'll go there tonight, I'll hopefully be back by morning, if I'm not you people may want to pack up and leave before tomorrow night." He said as he laid his money on the counter and walked out to the small square in the tiny town. He began a few basic stretches to make sure he was ready for the fight ahead. He wouldn't do to die to carelessness.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 pm

The ashen barrens were a place of grim reminder of an ancient and terrible war...for the small towns that surrounded Valmar.... they were a nightmarish source of folktales and horror stories... nothing tends to be as disheartening as when those tales meant to frighten children ..are true.

Villages have enforced curfews on their residents and only travelers were permitted passage during the night hours. Increased Draxian patrols offered little protection against the vile scourge.  These types of monster infestations seldom stopped the horrendous dealings of The Galvesar family.. Zeriach had sent his youngest Son Joshua...on a bit of a "collection" errand... he had body guards of course...it was simply....a friendly visit. Owed money was something Zeriach did not take kindly to.... The job was basic.. meet the client...and if they didnt pay up..... make em...or end the business relationship if necessary. Thankfully for the young noble it never went that far. They were on route in a carriage The hours growing late...  The pale noble was had a entourage of three armed soldiers and a driver... he was merely the message bearer... He hated this responsibility ...but Zeriach wouldnt hear of it.... So despite his protest he was travelling to threaten some poor unfortunates out of their money

The young Galvesar was
Staring out into the black ashen fields with a look of extreme displeasure his head bobbing in boredom...slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. He had his chin loosely balanced on the palm of his hand...  his own weight becoming taxing to his fatigue..  finally he fell asleep.. in his slumber he had a terrible dream...visions of screaming members of his family..and warp images of people he hated from the draxian high courts... When he awoke...his head throbbed..and to his dismay..the carriage was turned over.. the scent of smoke filled his lungs. coughing uncontrollably Joshua crawled to safety out onto the dirt road.... His convoy...was dead.... their belongings scattered among the ground.

"dear.. ROR~! ....what has happened here?..... "
 His emerald snake like eyes examined the flaming wreckage of his carriage and the bloody stains on the ground.... the bodies ripped with claw marks...  he struggled to breathe for a moment wrestling to control his instincts...all of which wanted him to run..... He started to check his surroundings body pumping full of adrenaline and fear....  numerous tracks sauntered off the main road into the ashen battlefield..and the darkness.  The young Galvesar was small of frame... pale.

He would need a weapon.....
picking up one of the dead guards  long swords...he examined the blade....old....cracked..and worn.....it would have to do....it was all he had. ... the road was empty..and the night seem to shroud around him.... far off into the distance.. he could hear loud cackles of inhuman rage...  he needed to make it to safety....a town.....or village....civilization of any kind.... His back was illuminated in the flames of his carriage..Joshua's long silver hair blew in the gentle night breeze as he scanned the path desperately looking for a sign of where to go.... 

Not only did he lose his transportation....but his bearings as well.....he was lost.

"This...is my luck"

Last edited by Galvesar on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpreguh.rpg-board.net
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Tyrion was practicing a few moves with Hyperion to make sure he was ready to move quickly if need be. A light breeze blew through the town and Tyrion inhaled deep in the wind. For some reason for a land with such a terrible history the air smelled somewhat sweet. "An illusion for this living in the nightmare I suppose." He mused aloud as he hefted his sword one last time before putting it back onto his back. He began to move north through the night, taking note of strange looking trees and such on the way in case he became lost. He continued northward for about five minutes when suddenly a shift in the wind caused the scent of smoke and fire to fill his nostrils. He turned quickly town what seemed like a small light in the distance. He suddenly began to run toward the scene, moving rather slow in his armor and with Hyperion on his back.

Soon he came to a rather grisly scene, four dead bodies lying everywhere. Three seemed to be armed guards and the fourth a driver for a now turned over burning carriage. Large claw marks seemed to cover their bodies, they all looked to have died slowly by bleeding out. He felt sorry for them and was about to begin burying them when suddenly he heard something. He looked up from the corpses to see a frail, pale, nobleman pick up a rather worn long sword and looking around with a crazy look in his emerald eyes. Tyrion decided he needed his help so he held his hands up to prove himself as no threat and called out "Hello there, I am Tyrion, I was journeying north to a cave where the monsters that did this reside to clear them out when I saw your...situation, do you need any assistance?" He asked as he stood perfectly still.

He wish he could have said more about himself in this situation to further proof that he meant no harm but sadly due to his lack of memory he had no clue what to say. It's at times like these he hated having amnesia. He hoped this man ended up as an ally, he didn't want to have to harm him if he decided to attack. "If you want you can stay with me, you don't look very combat ready, so I could protect you. However you would have to follow me into the cave to clear this mess up permanently." He reasoned, this way he could keep the young nobleman safe and complete his mission, and maybe get a little help and learn more about the man in the process. He noticed the night was getting later, he'd have to resolve this soon and get to the cave if he were to finish this fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

"Hello there, I am Tyrion, I was journeying north to a cave where the monsters that did this reside to clear them out when I saw your...situation, do you need any assistance?

Galvesar turned abruptly His ghostly green eyes wide when he heard a mans voice with the alarm of a wild animal....he was still shaky...and lucky to have awakened. and not be a crispy addition to the fuming wreckage behind him. It took him a few seconds of reminding himself that the wounds on his fathers body guards..were not human.  The man before him was an ally. Strange in appearance... tall somewhat dashing and in glowing armor...he looked like a hero who had stepped out of a myth arriving in a story when things were the most dire. In comparison.. The pale noble was shadow of a man.. paper like white skin...sickly looking demeanor....and serious. piercing reptilian esq eyes.  

The man who had identified himself as Tyrion had both hands up as a show of respect....to ease his alarm Joshua took a few deep breaths to relax his blood flow...and lowered his sword to the ground. The sharp cackle of the flame snapped behind him as the man carried on explaining his presence.

"If you want you can stay with me, you don't look very combat ready, so I could protect you. However you would have to follow me into the cave to clear this mess up permanently."

Galvesar was looking at the slain face of the driver of the carriage as he spoke..his facial expression frozen in a grotesque mask of agony at the moment of his untimely demise. As Joshua gazed down upon the deceased mans look of pain.....He thought about his situation. Tyrion was right... Joshua had no training of battle...he could barely handle a blade properly let alone kill with it.
Any sword fighting skill he had at all..was either taught to him by Zeriach..or Maylia..... what would his brother say if he could see him now ... The pale noble did not want to think another moment about  "that man" .  He looked back up at the heroic figure with a rather stern look of determination himself.

"Soooooo " His voice was soft...but had a hint of hatred behind it ...hatred for the humiliation he had endured..also fear...for his own life" You know where the beasts that did this can be found.....I don't know if i can be of assistance " He stepped towards the knight almost to reaffirm his dedication to the cause"...but i would like to help you Tyrion.... if we don't stop this now....how many more will suffer.........." He paused for a moment....his face blank..before he jolted in response...remembering he hadn't even introduced himself yet " 

"My name....is Galvesar..... Joshua Galvesar "

The pale noble smiled with a strange grin. The Galvesar's were known nobles in Draxia...feared for their power and cruelty... enslaving and trading elves for profit.  He bowed in respect.. placing one hand on his chest.  

"Please... lead on.....if justice is to be done....let be by our hands...tonight before any more precious life is lost"

The young noble pointed the worn blade in his hand at the tracks in the dirt with a grim marking.  His black and silver wool cashmere robes giving him the appearance of some specter in the blackness of the night. 
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"My name....is Galvesar..... Joshua Galvesar "

Tyrion knew that name, the Galvesar family was known in Draxia most were afraid of their cruelty but he could see this man wasn't cruel. It was strange but he could feel that this man was not evil like most of the rest of his family. He thought a bit about the Galvesar family line and remembered that
Zeriach, a cruel man and a real bastard in Tyrions opinion had a son by that name. He'd heard rumors of the poor young man being beaten and knew that if this young noble were to have the same cruel nature of his father it would be hidden in the depths of his mind, waiting to emerge. He would have to watch him carefully.

"Please... lead on.....if justice is to be done....let be by our hands...tonight before any more precious life is lost"

He nodded at his words and began to follow the tracks toward the cave. After about another ten minutes of travel they came upon a disgusting looking cave entrance. Corpses were hung beside the entrance and flies and maggots covered corpses that were strewn about the area in pieces. He knew then that these creatures would die and he would see to it. He turned toward his companion and spoke softly, just in case. "When we get inside I'll cast an illumination spell over my head. This will allow you to find me if we get separated for any reason. The only problem with this is the moment the spell goes up those creatures will be on us in seconds. I need to you stay behind me and try to cover my back as well as possible, if you need to dodge do it. I would not have you harmed to protect me, my armor is thicker in the back and, no offense, but I am far less frail than you my friend." He said as he drew Hyperion and split it in two. He looked at Joshua's cracked and worn blade and offered him on the blades. "Take it, it is far better than what you have right now and it will do better to have two blades to defend with than one, I can manage with my single blade. I will of course need it back in the end though." He said as he held the sword, handle first toward Joshua.

He then heard the first of the evil cackles. He suddenly felt a chill run up his spine and his blood run cold. He knew that creature, or being, whatever it was..it needed to die this night to save the town and travelers. He then heard something approaching quickly from the mouth of the cave and he swung the sword he wasn't offering to Joshua toward the cave. His timing was impeccable as the head of an undead creature that jumped out just happened to be in the spot his blade was going. The creature became headless the moment he poked his head out. He swung the blood off his sword and looked at the creatures head and body and sighed. He knew now that at least they were weaker undead beings.

Spoiler:

Their bodies were deceptively crafted to look stronger than they were. There was nothing weaker in the undead legions than these creatures. He knew they may just have a chance to get through this night. "We have hope in the fact that these creatures are not powerful. While you're at my back wait patiently for their strike, block it and counterattack. They have the greater numbers, being suicidal and attacking outright will be the death of us." He advised as he turned to look at Josh. He then turned toward the mouth of the cave, took a deep breath, and strode on in.
Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Tyrion was a soldier with stoic purpose and reasoning...his every action suggested confidence and a well prepared mental fortitude for this task. While The young Galvesar had barely seen real combat..this man breathed the art of battle. A seasoned soldier in every sense Joshua had ever known. There was little talk after the pale noble urged to press on...a ten to fifteen minute track revealed the horrendous source of despicable evil that so heartlessly took the lives of his men.

Galvesar stopped in his tracks sneering at the piles of deceased bodies strewn about in chaotic patterns. A feast of decomposing flesh for the murderous beasts that dwelled within the cave before them. Tyrion turned to him giving him a reassuring glance to take off the tension. Joshua focused on him to take away the reality of the dangerous area they inhabited...but his ears will still perked for sounds of danger. His heroic ally began to coach the inexperienced noble. His commanding voice kept purposely low to hide thier presence.

"When we get inside I'll cast an illumination spell over my head. This will allow you to find me if we get separated for any reason. The only problem with this is the moment the spell goes up those creatures will be on us in seconds. I need to you stay behind me and try to cover my back as well as possible, if you need to dodge do it. I would not have you harmed to protect me, my armor is thicker in the back and, no offense, but I am far less frail than you my friend."

Joshua paid close attention to the man as he spoke his snake like green eyes focused on his facial expressions....He could tell ..from his mannerisms... the way he spoke... He was an honest and good soul. The shining knight stopped his preparation speech just long enough to analysize Galvesar chosen method of protection. Joshua had never really observed his weapon....but the blade Tyrion wielded..was like nothing he had ever seen..a crytalline blade of massive and solid construction..far more sturdy then it appeared. He somehow seperated the massive sword and gave a large blade like shard to the young extortionist... Galvesar raised his other hand grabbing the magical weapon with a confused look on his face... in disbelief someone would share their primary methods of offensive capability with him all for the sake of his own protection. Apart from Maylia...no one had ever done that before. Taking the holy weapon the young lost noble stared at his own reflection in the ice like blade... his pale smirk of satisfaction shining back at him for being allowed to possess such a artifact. Tyrion's voice called him back into focus.

"Take it, it is far better than what you have right now and it will do better to have two blades to defend with than one, I can manage with my single blade. I will of course need it back in the end though."

Galvesar smiled kindly his features calming over like a lake with no wind. “ Of couse my friend... i shan't forget your kindness...”

The thank you barely parted his pale lips as a shriek of horrible anger bellowed from the shadowy depths of the evil cave. Without thinking Tyrion made a sweeping motion with the other half of his weapon decapitating a small gobling esq creature..blood splattering as its headless corpse fell and collided with the corpses below. Joshua stared wide eyed in shock.... trying to remember to breath....this...was combat....this was no joke....his life was on the line tonight...He was already thankful to have awoken before his carriage burned to ash with him inside. He didn't want to even think of the scolding his beloved would give him if she knew the utter peril he had almost voluntarily ventured to confront.

For the most parts Tyrions rather abrupt analysis for Joshua was true.. both in skill and use in this situation. He would have to stick close by to be of any effectiveness in this knight's errand to rid the county of the horrific creatures that called darkness their ally. The strategy was very sound. The armored knight would take the frontline and he would watch his back and deal with mop up. Still the thought that if anything happened to Tyrion he would surely perish hung over his head like the scythe of the reaper of souls. The thought of his own death scared him to no end... He would need to block out such mental weaknesses to focus solely on the task at hand. He steadied both the long swords in either hand tightening his hands to get a feel for his weapon setup . Galvesar had never duel wielded swords..He wondered for a moment if this was a fatal mistake... It took a great deal of strength merely to steady the two swords. The crystalline blade from Tyrion was far lighter... he would need to take this into account in actual combat otherwise... he'd quickly find himself dead. As Galvesar took a few practice swings steeling his will Tyrion examined the corpse briefly of the creature that had assaulted them. The heroic knight was no stranger to this menace.

"We have hope in the fact that these creatures are not powerful. While you're at my back wait patiently for their strike, block it and counterattack. They have the greater numbers, being suicidal and attacking outright will be the death of us."

Galvesar's swings stopped abruptly..his gazed pulled to shining the knight with the hopeful eyes of soldier potential in training. His demeanor had changed... he knew for both his and Tyrion's sake...he would have to be dead serious...and focused. This whole night felt like a bad dream...but it felt like the only way out...was through the ominous black which loomed before them

Weak creatures....mmmm “ The pale noble spoke aloud to himself eyeing down the darkness. “ I have been labelled weak all my life.....maybe its time i put a stop to that..... press on Tyrion my friend..... we will make these hellish creatures pay~!!” His sound was tired but angry...Joshua's raised voice was comparable to some peoples regular speaking voice. Nevertheless... Galvesar was dead serious pointing the crystalline blade Tyrion had let him borrow as a holy spear to pierce the darkness. A angelic symbol to proclaim the start of the slaughter to come.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

“ I have been labelled weak all my life.....maybe its time i put a stop to that..... press on Tyrion my friend..... we will make these hellish creatures pay~!!”

Tyrion could hear in the young mans voice. He was afraid, hell he didn't blame him, the young noble had never been through such an experience before. He would make sure he made it out alive. Joshua seemed to have a hard edge to his voice though, something that spoke of resolve, a will to make something pay. "Remember, you have to wait for their attack. They are weak and stupid, they will attack quickly. I will handle everything from the front. You handle anything that gets past my strikes and anything else that is trying to attack you that I can't get." He said as he turned to look Joshua dead in the eye. Tyrion then did something he doubted many people would do in this situation, he smiled. "In the end however, know that it is my duty to defend, in that case should I believe I will fall, I will ask for my blade back. You will then run toward the exit, mark a trail as we travel through the cave if you wish, and I will make sure none live to follow you." He said as he turned and looked above him and a small ball of light appeared in his hand. He tossed it up and suddenly a lamp like orb appeared to illuminate the way. He then strode into the cave with Hyperion at the ready.

He moved through the cave slowly, he could hear the creatures movements within the darkness beyond his lights range. He moved his large, imposing form through the entirety of the path, to make sure none could slip by him and attack Joshua. Suddenly he heard a cry in the void beyond his sight and a shadow jumped at him. Another one of the goblin creatures jump at him, he swung Hyperion up and sliced it clean in half in the first strike, making sure to bring his sword down to his guard position immediately afterwards. He continued to move through the cave at a slow pace, listening for any giveaway of the creatures trying to strike.

Suddenly out of the darkness four more of the cretins jumped at him. He sliced through one immediately, side stepped another, as he did so he quickly spun while bringing his shining blade around and sliced the same creatures head clean off as he kicked out behind him to catch the third in the chest, throwing him back. The fourth continued his leap before Tyrion shifted his sword into a reverse grip and thrust it back, stabbing the creature through the skull. He pulled his blade back out and cut down the one he kicked as it was trying to get up.

"As I said, they aren't very powerful, I honestly don't think I need to be as careful as I am. I don't think they can break my armor." He said to Joshua as he heard another goblin coming toward the young noble. A quick slice of the sword and the creature was cut down immediately. He continued down the cave until he came across a large room, he could hear many of the goblins inside of it and he through quickly of a solution. "We need to fight back to back now, or they'll surround us and kill us. Put your back to mine and move as I move, you should be able to feel my back at all times, you cover our backs while I push through." He said as he held Hyperion at the ready and waited for him to feel his companions back against his own.

So far this ordeal had been far too easy. Tyrion couldn't quite put his finger on why something felt off about these things. He knew they were weak and couldn't think at all. But why was a corner of his mind screaming for him to be careful. He mulled it over in his head and couldn't seem to come to an answer. He gripped Hyperion loosely, ready to flourish is as the time came to take a few  of the attackers in one shot. -This seems so strange, something is obviously wrong...but what? They simply attack together to try and overpow~ THAT'S IT! if they can't think for themselves how do they know that attacking together increases their chances? They wouldn't be working together like this, but attacking wildly like beasts.- He thought as he felt a new sense of dread come upon him. "Something is controlling them..." he said softly as he became instantly alert "I may need that sword back sooner than expected, I may need all of the power at my disposal to handle these things after all." He said as he eyed the creatures warily.

Back to top Go down
Galvesar
~The Pale Noble~
Galvesar

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:28 pm

The noble warrior took a second to brief the young noble of House Galvesar again of the dangers that lie ahead

"Remember, you have to wait for their attack. They are weak and stupid, they will attack quickly. I will handle everything from the front. You handle anything that gets past my strikes and anything else that is trying to attack you that I can't get."

Had he led soldiers before?… Galvesar wondered….he didn’t doubt in his tactics…not one inch…this kind of confidence was reassuring.  Tyrion smiled at Joshua with the sincerity of a true friend…projecting confidence…and attempting to lighten the severity of the grim work ahead.
"In the end however, know that it is my duty to defend, in that case should I believe I will fall, I will ask for my blade back. You will then run toward the exit, mark a trail as we travel through the cave if you wish, and I will make sure none live to follow you."

This man in shining armor before him had taken the role of Atlas bearing the world and its problems on his shoulders….could he simply allow the whole dangers of the beyond to be his worry alone…if The young noble could…he would prove himself…if not to Tyrion….then to himself…..or his wretched old man.

“We will not fall…” Joshua spoke to reaffirm his courage  quietly to himself holding his two long swords in an outward arc as the heroic knight casted a orb of lighting and cast the object skywards above his head. Like a guide from the heavens it lit there path as they ventured into the stale depths of the cave.  Joshua followed the large stoic knight…his snake like eyes wide with anticipation..the foul beasts that lay within ..a part of him wanted very much to hear their crying shrieks of defeat. The progression into the cave was a slow one their senses alive with adrenaline listening for any sign of approaching danger. Apart from the cold droplets of moisture colliding with the ground from stalactites in slow separated patterns. It seemed almost deathly quiet.  However the more Joshua concentrated the more he could hear the scampering of what sounded like tiny feet…echoing amongst the vast darkness. For his own benefit.   In case he did have to flee The pale noble casted his own weaker lighting spell…one that he was truly thankful that Maylia had taught him. It felt in a way it was her watching over him…he would need that strength.  

This cavalcade of sounds and irregular breathing seemed to get louder and more constant…and while the danger once seemed worlds away…it was now before them. Out of the abysm infront of the heroic knight the first of many creatures dived forth snarling no doubt aiming to bit or claw at his throat.  With a mighty two handed swing Tyrion fell the beast severing it in twine in a bloody mess.  This was the start of the havoc unleashing.  For a few moments… the situation was tense as they pressed onwards Joshua had to remind himself to steady both blades in his hand. To be prepared to strike. Zeriach had scarely taken him hunting…but their was a sick curiousity Joshua had…to know what it was like..to end the life of a creature…seeing it struggle and fall lifeless before him..part of him …wanted to taste this feeling….to revel in it… he wondered…would today grant him that morbid desire?

Four more creatures rushed the large knight attempting to overwhelm Tyrion …but he did not falter…without much thought…almost as if in a dance of blades each sweeping motion of his body held purpose..function. Galvesars hands were tight on the grips of his weapon..his breath tense. He backed away slightly from Tyrion giving him some space to fight. His eyes were focused with unflinching. Not sure if his moment of action would come. It looked as though he was not really needed…but Joshua could not rely on such a circumstance.   He watched with awe as Tyrion cut down the last of the 4 fiends that attacked him. It was an impressive feat to handle so many..with no sign of fatigue.

"As I said, they aren't very powerful, I honestly don't think I need to be as careful as I am. I don't think they can break my armor."
Joshua’s snake like eyes scanned the darkness ahead of them… he was curious..as to just how deep this cave was….he did not imagine it would go on as far as they ventured.  The path opened up to a large dome like area….and the cackles of the evil …it was hard to determine their location in the giant area..and even both the lighting orbs they had offered just enough light to fight effectively around them. Tyrion seemed alert….his everythought pushing for commands to give… to help give control to their situation….order afterall was protection. The sense of security and the feeling of power over this dangerous encounter.

"We need to fight back to back now, or they'll surround us and kill us. Put your back to mine and move as I move, you should be able to feel my back at all times, you cover our backs while I push through." 

The logic was sound…. Galvesar did not hesistate to let him know of his approval.

“Alright…were gonna break through here….time to show these little bastards who they are dealing with….”

He lined up behind the heroic knight…blades held up…shaky…but with resolve… He was frantic…eyeing the darkness..waiting for the terrifying visages to emerge in berserk assaults.  It was as Tyrion said…rushing in large groups to over power us..was gonna be their tactic..without a doubt. Unless other fowl creatures were allied with these little grunts…a very possible outcome.  Joshua couldn’t worry about any of that though… His ghostly silver hair illuminated in the orbs of light above…they were center stage…on display for the blood thirsty creatures that surrounded them. Tyrion was still for a moment stopping his advance…he was obviously troubled by something……was his nerve cracking ? hopefully not…not here……the next words the knight spoke were a terrible omen.
"Something is controlling them..." Tyrion was  correcting his battle stance…..he could tell he was alarmed.
“By Ucelle…..what possible fiend could manipulate these devils?...” Joshua did not expect his pointless question to be answered….. His heroic ally glanced in his direction speaking firmly.
 "I may need that sword back sooner than expected, I may need all of the power at my disposal to handle these things after all."

Galvesar smirked back at his comrade.  But could hardly share a laugh as two creatures leapt at him from out of light circle they had created…it was their vision…but also their shield…without it all was lost.. Joshua’s snake like eyes narrowed  the two uneven blades in his hand were eager…perhaps to ambitious. With a motion which showed no resistance or fear he plunged the shard of Hyperion and the rusted blade each with a forward thrust.  

The crystalline blade pierced the eye of one creature coming out the back of its skull… while the worn sword impaled the others chest ….The creature still swiped at Joshua  slashing his cheek…. The pale noble beared his fangs at the feeling of his own blood seeping down his cheek. He forced the sword further pushing the beast to the ground and snarling back at him.  He stabbed it repeatedly…even after it stopped moving

Shouting at the darkness around him
… his eyes were now alive with excitement…the blood lust awakening within him.
“If you fools think i will just fall here….” Joshua stood up slowly…and smiled with sadistic excitement….”   I will awaken you to a new reality…..”
Galvesar’s voice had far more power behind it……confidence regardless of the dangers that may lie ahead.
“ Lets finish this….” Joshua  handed Tyrion the other piece of Hyperion setting it firmly in his hand as the creatures began to close in.

Joshua placed both his hands firmly around the old worn wraps of the worn long sword.  The feeling ..was power over life and death in his hands.
“Whatever lies ahead……were going to make them suffer for all the pain they caused…they will know my wrath”
The pale noble spoke with a confidence far beyond his abilities…..but his hatred was in the driver’s seat now… 

Last edited by Galvesar on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrion

Tyrion

Character sheet
Fated:
Quirked :

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 pm

“Whatever lies ahead……were going to make them suffer for all the pain they caused…they will know my wrath”

Tyrion grinned as he watched Joshua take down two of the creatures and pass over Hyperion. He connected them together again with an audible click and Hyperion seemed to glow with an unearthly light. He hefted his greatsword in his hands and grinned once more as he knew they would make it through this. He saw more creatures charge through the cave at them and he brought Hyperion behind him. He then swung with all of his might and the sword cleaved through all four of the enemies in one mighty blow. The look of shock on the creatures now dead faces caused him to laugh a little as he moved to slay more of the undead monsters.

Being a holy knight Tyrion gained a great amount of satisfaction in slaying these creatures. After all they were the desecrated bodies of the dead. They deserved their rest. And he would happily deliver it to them. He swung Hyperion to the side again and slew a few more of their numbers, he then used the momentum and changed Hyperions trajectory up to cleave through another undead minion on the down swing. He then, nearly instantly, separated Hyperion again and blocked an attack that was heading for Joshua's side. He then diverted the arm and decapitated the minion it was attacked to in one twist of his wrist.

All the while he heard the same fowl cackling through the room. He knew their enemy was in this room, he just didn't know where. It was then that he caught the casting of a fireball from the center of the room. He slew the minions before him, spun around quickly and pushed Joshua out of the way. He did so right of the fire ball hit him in the left shoulder. His shoulder armor was shattered off as he knelt down from the pain. He then looked up with determination and stood. He turned toward the man that he could now see due to him casting his own light and noted his confident grin. His eyes widened as the man fired another fireball, this one catching Tyrion in the leg. He now leaned on his sword to keep him up and he looked back defiantly at the man.

"Joshua, step away from me."

He said simply as he stood up to his full height. He hefted Hyperion in the air and stared the cocky man down as he simply said a single word. "Shatter..." Hyperion immediately burst into fifteen smaller shards, the lights of their spells illuminating them to make them see like stars scattering. Fully controlled by Tyrion he sent the shards toward the man and watched impassively as he stared in awe and fear. The shards surrounded him in a whirlwind as they sliced into him countless times. He finally made the shards impale him from all directions, each one shooting through the other side of him.

Tyrion watched a grim face as Hyperion reformed itself in his hand before the man even hit the floor. He looked around and watched as the undead monster that witnessed the fight fell over dead, their master now destroyed. He walked over to the mages corpse and looked at his pain stricken face. It was over, the village was safe and he was only sporting minor injuries from the assault thanks to his armor. He looked over to Joshua and nodded at him "It's over, your men are avenged and the town is safe." He said as he knelt down next the corpse and closed his eyes. "Take what you want from the body, I've no need of it." He muttered as he stood and went to wait by the cavern door for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Den of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den of Evil   Den of Evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den of Evil
Page 1 of 1