AuthorMessage
travishogsed

travishogsed

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

The Dead Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Fields   The Dead Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cole had been wondering the world looking for his sister when he caught wind of something that could be a challenge, and which he left for immediately. It was down in Westphal he had heard of it being a trade town and all, and heard they needed help dealing with a zombie out break. He had fought these things before and knew how to kill them, and didn’t think it would be that big of a deal to take out a few more of them. Plus they was going to pay and he needed money as it wasn’t cheap to live here and far to many rules. He was starting to miss the days when he could just kill some demon and take their stuff as his. That was the life back then, but know he has something to live for he must find his sister so he can make sure that she stays safe from harm. 

Upon reaching the Westphal he could see that they was indeed in trouble as the town looked like hell. He could see the bodies of the men that they have not had time to burry yet and the holes in the buildings were the zombies had tried to get in. He thought to himself that this looked almost as bad as one of the great battles of the demon world. He went up to the sign that was asking for volunteers to help fight off the zombie threat. It had several lines on it and very few names. It would seem that most of the people in this world is cowards he thought to him self as he put his name on the first line. He actually kind of felt for these people. They fought to their last breath and kept fighting and when their wasn’t hardly anyone left to fight they ask for help he could get along with these people. They were honorable. 

Cole started to wait for night to kick in he had heard that, that is when they attack in force, and as he stood their he got a strange felling like someone was close by, but he didn’t know were they was but their was still quit a few people in the city left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
rave

rave

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Hammerstad
Fated:
Quirked :

The Dead Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   The Dead Fields - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

he just smiles as he starts to follow Cole out of the cave when a sudden rush of pain surged through his head and. He fell to one knee as he looked up back through the cave he seen an image of a hooded man placing the orb in to the cave. then he flashed back to reality wHat he just saw shook him up bad who was that man he thought to himself as he stood up to his feet again and staggers out of the cave head in hand rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Dead Fields
Page 1 of 1