Shattered World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Fantasy Action RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
Cross [Abilities 2]  AnsgarWordcount-2

Cross [Abilities 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Draxia
Fated:
Quirked :

Cross [Abilities 2]  Empty
PostSubject: Cross [Abilities 2]    Cross [Abilities 2]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 am

Index:
Character App
1. Call of the Captured Souls
2. Hells Virtue

Name: Call of the Captured Souls
Description:  The user does not have to speak this skill. Cross lifts he hand, and her hand begins to glow, a black orb then appears before her. She then sticks out her hand, and sticks the two fingers ut, making it appear as if she is holding up a gun with her hand. she then moves down the thumb repeatedly, each time it goes down a black orb flies out towards the opponent. Cross can shoot out up to 5 orbs towards the opponent, however, she must shot out all 5 in one post or she wont be able to use it again. Each bullet is about 6 inches in diameter. 
Weakness: every time she shoots a bullet, there is a recoil, causing her to sometimes lose her balance and stumble back, or even fall on to the ground. Also, the bullets only travel about 25 miles per hour, making them easy to dodge, and they can only fly strait. There is a 1 post cool down per bullet. (so if she uses all 5 bullets then its a five post cool down.)
Range: up to 25 feet from he point of firing. 
Name: Hells Virtue 
Description: A purple haze conforms around Crosses body. Th haze its self does not harm the opponent, however, what it does can. By sacrificing Crosses Magic stat, making it from 6 to 1, and by doing so, Cross gains a +3 to her strength stat, and +2 to her speed, making her strength 8 and her speed 7. This makes her harder to hit, and her hits harder.
Weakness: Cross can use no magic while this is active due to her weak and fairly poor magic stats. This stat boost only lasts for 3 posts, and the cool down is 6 posts. 
Range: personal 
Back to top Go down
The Black Knight
~Knight of Xyleth~
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Shattered worlds groups: Wanderer
Fated:
Quirked :

Cross [Abilities 2]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross [Abilities 2]    Cross [Abilities 2]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 am

Cross [Abilities 2]  TBKapproval
Back to top Go down

Cross [Abilities 2]
Page 1 of 1